Wealthy Affiliate What?
So if you’re like me, you’re probably wondering what Wealthy Affiliate is all about. Well Wealthy Affiliate, or WA for short, is like an online university for people who want to learn how to become affiliate marketers. Affiliate marketing is when you promote other businesses to help them out and earn commissions. Commissions, as in moolah baby!
Note: this post contains affiliate links, but it doesn't affect you in anyway
With WA You Can Learn How To…
1. Make your own website – you’ll get to choose a domain name and customize how your site looks using a theme
2. Create content – discover how to write engaging articles as well as make them visually appealing
3. Get traffic – understand what makes people visit your website, and how to promote it socially
4. Earn money – get conversions on programs and products you decide to talk about
Does WA Actually Work?
Yes, yes it does. It doesn’t work for everyone, but it does work for a lot people. There are many success stories in the WA community as proof. Try these on for size:
Who Is WA For?
This program is for anyone and everyone to try!
If you’d like to…
– create your own space online. Somewhere you could express your likes and dislikes
– help others. Assist those who follow or share the same passion
– learn some internet lingo. You’ll understand what SEO, keywords, and niches means aaaaand know how to take advantage of them
– meet lots of people (mainly online). The WA community is filled with all kinds of people from all over the world
Then this could be for you!
What’s The Training Like?
Wealthy Affiliate’s training is very thorough. Every course is split into lessons and every lesson is divided into tasks. On top of that, almost every lesson has a video that shows how to complete the tasks. All of the videos are narrated by Kyle, one of the company’s owners. He’s pretty cool. I mean don’t expect like Morgan Freeman quality narrating, but Kyle is super smart at what he does which is helping people ‘make it’ online.
If you’d like to watch a sample video, you can click the image below
Don’t Get Carried Away Though
You won’t earn money overnight. You may not even be able to earn anything until after a year in. It all depends on how much effort you put into completing the training and so on.
Think of Wealthy Affiliate as a side job that you’re interning for. You won’t be earning a pay cheque right away, but you will learn a lot and gain experience. Then maybe one day you will actually get hired and start earning some compensation. If you’ve watched The Office before, you’d be Ryan in this scenario haha.
Try It Out For Yourself
It’s completely free to sign up and get started with WA. You never have to upgrade if you don’t want to. Just to warn you though, there will be pop ups that will offer you a premium membership. There’s no expiration date on a free membership though, so it’s completely up to you to decide.
A couple benefits to upgrading:
1. Live Help – with live help you can ask a question in chat and almost instantly get an answer. Great thing about this community, there’s always people active
2. More Websites – you can own up to 50 different websites if you like, instead of just 2
Last but not least
3. Extra Training – the training you get for free is enough to get started, but if you want to learn more on how to drive traffic to your website (for example) the premium training is perfect
If you’ve got any questions, leave em down below and I’ll be sure to get back to you.
If you decide to give Wealthy Affiliate a chance, I will help you along the ride as best as I can!
All the best,
The CD Queen